The NM440 combines powerful mining technology and an innovative energy-efficient design to introduce the world’s most efficient and powerful miner. The NM440 is highly efficient, yielding more bitcoin for less power, and designed with reliability and long-term stability in mind.
- Sets a new industry standard with a hash rate as high as 440 TH/s and a power efficiency ratio of 20.2 joules per terahash (“J/TH”).
- Processing hash rate of >3x the recently announced leading miner yet to be delivered, >4x currently available market-leading miners and >8x the average bitcoin miner on market.
- ~75% less energy consumption. Bitcoin mining globally consumed ~121 terawatt-hours of electricity in 2021. If all bitcoin miners installed the NM440, it would reduce the worldwide energy consumption for bitcoin mining by ~75%.
- ~4.5x more profitable than currently available market-leading miners, given superior processing speed and reduced energy consumption.
- Efficiently verifies transaction integrity on the digital public ledger. NuMiner’s solution utilizes reconfigurable AI chips to dynamically adjust the calculation target to maximize profits.
- Enhanced performance reliability due to advanced engineering, circuitry design, component selection and the specialized materials used in manufacturing.
The NM440 combines innovative processing technology and design to introduce the world’s most efficient and powerful miner. The NM440’s leading performance and distinctive advantage is powered by groundbreaking proprietary hardware and software.
The NM440 sets a new industry standard with a hash rate as high as 440 TH/s and a power efficiency ratio of 20.2 J/TH. It delivers hash rates of >3x the recently announced leading miner yet to be delivered, >4x currently available market-leading miners and >8x the average bitcoin miner on market, with ~75% less energy consumption. Due to its unmatched processing power and significantly reduced energy consumption, the NM440 will be the most profitable bitcoin technology available by ~4.5x. NuMiner is committed to continuously innovating our technology to maintain our leadership in bitcoin mining technology.
NuMiner will begin delivering to customers in the second quarter of 2022. NuMiner is working with leading global technology partners to ensure it maintains this timeline.
Sphere 3D Corp. is NuMiner’s launch customer. NuMiner and Sphere 3D have entered into a sale agreement pursuant to which Sphere 3D has committed to purchase 60,000 NM440 machines for a purchase price of ~$1.7 billion, to be paid in cash and Sphere 3D stock, with an option to purchase an additional 60,000 NM440 machines. Once operational, in aggregate, the 60,000 NM440 machines will represent 26.4 exahash per second and ~15% of the global network hash rate based on network size as of December 31, 2021, making Sphere 3D one of the largest bitcoin miners in the global bitcoin mining industry. Consistent with NuMiner’s focus on promoting an industry shift toward sustainable cryptocurrency mining, Sphere 3D has committed to using only renewable energy.